Saturday, April 4, 2009

Please Remind Me

This morning I really need to reminded of why we wanted to get a puppy...LOL Karli had me up at 2 am, I took her to the bathroom and then put her back in her crate. She had me up again at 5 am and she just wanted to play, but finally went to the bathroom. I put her back in her crate and she proceeded to whine and yip until 7:15am. By this time, she had woken up Nick who was teasing to get up because Karli was annoying him. Thus started my Saturday morning. Now that she is up she is full of energy and looking completely darling.

Out meeting at school went well yesterday. They all liked the idea of the "Ticket Game" which we are starting today. Nick's teacher was very willing to reward tickets to him during school hours. He will recieve 1 ticket for ever 15 minutes he wears his glasses without removing them. He will also receive 1 ticket for every 1/2 hour he is safe..no hitting, throwing stuff ect. We are hoping when he really gets that these tickets are like money and he can buy great things, that we will really see a change in his behavior. I have to keep being optomistic!! I think Bradly will do well with the game. Brad had a great day at school yesterday. His class went on a field trip to HSBC Arena and had a tour, and of course got lots of Sabers Hockey info especially since there was a game last night. They got to ride the Zambini while it was smoothing the ice. He had a wonderful time and both teachers wrote notes in his agenda that he behaved very well. He appologises to his teacher for the whole fake sleeping thing too.

It seems so strange seeing Megan with short hair. She got it cut on Thursday and it really looks cute on her, but it will take a while to get used to her not having all of that long, thick blonde hair. She got some dark purple in it in the front, which actually looks good. I never would have thought of doing that, but I think it was a good touch.

I did start my "Doggie Travel Bag" yesterday. I can't wait to work on it some more. I think it is going to be really nice. I looked on Etsy and only found one other seller that carries a travel bag for dogs. Her bag is totally different than mine and cost $60. I am planning that miine will actually come with certain items also, which hers does not. We will see. Either way, it is so much fun creating something brand new. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because they are so irresistible and have puppy breath!


My Etsy Shop