Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Early Morning!!

I don't mean to beat this subject to death, but it is so sad to be up at 6:30 am when your kids are on vacation, just because your puppy will wake up everyone if I don"t get up with her. I have to say though, that I am enjoying the peace and quiet. It could be worse, she had Steve up at 6:15 yesterday morning. LOL

Rachel told us about a new show that is on Tuesday evenings called "Cupid". Since NCIS and Mentalist were reruns last night, we took a chance and watched it. Steve and I both enjoyed it and will definitely start recording it on the DVR to watch at another time when our regular shows are new. If you like humorous romance, this show might be for you.

I finished up my new bag yesterday. I love the fabric, it has cute girly skulls wearing pink polka dotted hairbows. I got it listed last night in my Etsy shop. I ordered some fabric from another Etsy seller and it arrived Saturday. I needed more of the Alexander Henry "Inked" fabric and her price was good. That is probably my most popular fabric. I had been looking for a Micheal Miller print with guitars on it. She also carried that. I bought a yard and have a bag started with it that I hope to finish today. I got a request yesterday from a women who would like me to make her one of my "Doggie Travel Bags" in a different fabric and use it for a large purse. She will have room for her cameral and lenses when she wants to take them. We are still figuring out what fabric I will use. She picked the green polka dot with orange dots I used in another bag. Of course, I have three dressers full of fabric and that one I don't have any of...figures!! I told her I would go to the fabric store and see if they still carried it. I bought it a year ago, so I don't know if they will still have it. Of course it will just break my heart to have to make a trip to JoAnn Fabrics. :o)

3 comments:

Caroline said...

"Hang in there!" they really are worth all the trouble!

Megan said...

Cupid IS a good show. And I hear you about making trips to JoAnns...I have to limit myself on how many times I'm allowed to go and how much I spend :)

Jeanne said...

Yes, a bummer you must go to Joanns. Sigh....


My Etsy Shop