Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gorgeous Day

What a beautiful day this is looking to be. Lots of sunshine and beautiful blue skies. We are off on our road trip in a couple of hours....off to visit our oldest daughter and her hubby who live in Hamilton, Ont. What an awesome day to be out and about and checking out the scenery. The boys are excited, and they are going to love going over the "Peace Bridge". Hopefully we won't get hung up at the border. We are taking Karli (in her crate of course) and need to remember her paperwork from the vet as well as all of our birth certificates. I have a running list forming on my desk so we don't forget anything. It will take us about 2 1/2 hours to get there, depending on how long it takes to get through customs.

I finished a new bag yesterday. I call it a "Groovy Guitar Hipster bag" and it is made with Michael Millers "Groovy Guitars" fabric. Here is the link if you would like to check it out. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23745206 . I really like this fabric and am so glad I found an Etsy seller who carried it. Actually, this seller has an awesome assortment of fabrics. She has been closed for a few days due to a family medical problem, but here is her link if you are in the market for fabric. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5166892 .

We love watching 'American Idol". The judges finally used their "Save" last night. I think they pretty much had to or they would have been booed out of the place. LOL My favorite top three are Danny, Adam and Alison. I think Adam will probably win, but the other two are awesome. Alsion has an incredible voice, and a tremendous amount of talent, especially for only being 16 years old. I do get a little tired of Paula and Simon fooling around...it is distracting and unfair to the contestants when they are being critiqued and have everyone is distracted by their nonsense. Just my opinion, for what it is worth..LOL :o)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Do Americans now need passports to go into Canada? I thought more then birth certificates were needed.


My Etsy Shop