Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nick Had A Great Day

Yes, you saw it first. Nicholas had a great day in school yesterday and got all of his work finished in school. That is his first totally good day in school in weeks. We are hoping for another today, but I must say he was rather crabby when he left for school, so that does not bode well. It has been suggested tyo us that he may possibly have some sort of mood disorder. We will talk to his psychiatrist about this when we see him next week. Nick's skill builder, Ken, came yesterday after school and they went up to "High Hurtles", which is where Nick went last November for therapeutic horseback riding. We have signed both Brad and Nick up for 6 weeks of therapeutic horseback riding beginning April 8th. This date is also highlighted on my calendar because it is the day my brother Joe is turning 50. Joe and I are only 10 1/2 months apart in age so from April 8th until May 26th we are the same age. Needless to say it is a great feeling that I won't be alone now being 50! LOL

The virtual magazine I mentioned yesterday, which features all kinds of recycled items notified me that my "Spring Break" bag was one of todays featured recycled items. Here is the addy if you would like to take a peek. There are some really clever items featured on there. The one that impressed me the most was the bag made out of orange construction fencing which was recovered from fields and abandoned buildings. Take a look. http://www.artsyrubbish.com/

It must be my day to get some of my work featured, because I noticed that the CABTeam featured "Blimey Limey" items today. Two of my bags were featured today in this catagory. There are other really cute lime colored bags and pouches featured in this post. http://www.carriedawayteam.blogspot.com/

I wonder if any of my readers have been watching the new t.v. show "Castle" which is on ABC on Monday nights at 10 pm. We have been faithfully watching it and really enjoying it. It is about a famous mystery author who has teamed up with the police to gather information for his next book. His presence in not appreciated by the women detective he is shadowing. Castle jumps in and helps solve the cases. Very good show. If you haven't seen it, you might want to watch it next week. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop