Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two More Days

Only two days until the start of the CABTeam St. Patrick's Day give-a-way begins. I will be posting the details tomorrow, so be sure to check in. The actual contest starts on the 13th. There are lots of prizes and I would love for one of my readers to win one of them.

Wow, I just noticed that the sun is actually shining. How nice is that? The clouds and rain and mud do get tiresome after awhile. Seems a bit windy though. I am so ready for Spring!!

Brad has had a bit of a setback. It seems that he has actually had homework in two subjects that he denied having homework in. A little chat with his teacher yesterday brought this to light. It seems that he also had a whole packet of back work to get done. The teacher asked him where it was and he told her he threw it away. He then quickly told her no, he didn't throw it away, he told her it was home in his bedroom. That was another big lie. He told me it is in his locker. Needless to say, he was grounded from t.v., computer and Gameboy yesterday. Today he gets to tell the teacher the truth and get all of his makeup work and bring it home. He is not a happy camper, but then again, neither am I. I just hope he can get through this without losing focus. I don't want this to be the start of a lot of problems in school. I am not sure where he got the idea that he could pick and chose which homework assignments he wants to do. He needs to get it together, he knows we have a parent-teacher conference scheduled for Friday.

I think maybe Karli is ADHD. LOL She was so hyper last night, she just ran, and jumped, and got into anything she could. We were exhausted by the time she finally fell asleep. She is getting a bath today. It is her first one, and I am using a dishpan. Hopefully she will like it and I won't get too wet. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop