Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday’s Pick

Today I have chosen to feature A shop owned by Dafni Kangilieri.  Dafni’s shop can be found here…http://lacravatteduchien.etsy.com/

Here are just a couple of the items that Dafni sells in her shop.

dafni 2 Pink Butterfly earrings

Dafni

 

 

 

                               Hand painted belt

WHAT KIND OF ITEMS DO YOU SELL IN YOUR ETSY SHOP?

I mostly make jewelry, but I do enjoy hand painting belts.

WHAT MOTIVATED YOU TO START AN ETSY BUSINESS?

I love the fact that I can take my work with me wherever I go.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ETSY SHOP (OTHER THAN YOUR OWN)?

http://matchstickgirl.etsy.com/

A big thank you to Dafni for participating in my Tuesday blog feature.  I hope everyone will check out her shop and also visit Dafni’s  favorite shop.  :o)

8 comments:

illi said...

Great find! Love the earrings!

ingermaaike said...

I especially love her belts!

Ravenhill said...

Wonderful to see such pretty work!
~Emily

fleurfatale said...

ooh, congrats Dafni,
I like your yummie chocolates a lot!

Evrydiki said...

I love these earrings!!!

Rita from alatvian.etsy.com said...

Great post! Great artists, both of you!

karmologyclinic said...

love the items in her shop! especially the chocolate magnets!

Kaja said...

Oh these are so cute!


My Etsy Shop