Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

We have been busy the last couple of days cleaning our camper and getting things ready for our big picnic today.  Megan is driving down from Canada and bringing her mother-in-law, Bev.  Bev is visiting Megan and Scott as she lives in Ottawa.  We have not seen her in almost three years, since the wedding, so we are very much looking forward to seeing one another.  Since it isn’t a holiday in Canada, Scott has to work and won’t be joining us.  My parents are coming also, and we are having some good picnic food to eat.  Steve is grilling hotdogs and I made a potato salad and a Greek salad.  We have chips and pickles and rhubarb cake.  The weather sounds promising, and we are hoping for a wonderful day together.

My niece Nicole, who lives in Aberdeen, SD got married last night.  It is hard when family lives so far apart…….we miss each others important moments.  I am sure my brother and  sister-in-law felt the same way when Megan and Scott got married.   Anyway, we wish them much happiness and a long life together.  I can’t wait to see some pictures.  :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop