Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother’s Day

Despite the cold, dreary weather, I had a wonderful Mother’s Day.  I was contacted by each one of my seven children, plus we invited my mom and dad for dinner.  My hubby was great, and besides getting me a few things I had been wanting, he made me breakfast, cooked dinner and did the dishes.  I made a couple of things for the dinner, but he did most of it and grilled awesome strip steaks.  It was just a very nice day and I feel well loved.

Tomorrow we are meeting Megan partway as she had a package delivered here that came the day after she went home.  While we are in the city I am going to Joann Fabrics….my home away from home..LOL  I need a certain fabric and am hoping they have what I am looking for.

This morning I relisted this tropical bag.  I think it is so pretty, so I thought I would relist it.  Maybe I should just add it to my own personal selection of purses. :o)

tropical postcard bag 1

1 comment:

Regina Moore said...

Sounds like you had the perfect Mother's Day!


My Etsy Shop