Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday is Here Already

This week has just flown by and I can’t believe it is Friday already.  I guess the holiday on Monday caused the week to speed by and totally confuse us as to what day of the week it was.

I have been busy working on this adorable monkey wristlet for a couple of days.  I finished it today.  I am thinking it is very cute. ( I am a bit prejudiced however). I would love some feedback as to whether you guys like it or you can think of any improvements I could make in this pattern.  I created the pattern because my niece needed a black wristlet for a wedding she was in. 

monkey wristlet 2

I will be working on a poker bag for my niece’s boyfriend to keep his quarters in later today or tomorrow.  :o)

1 comment:

CaffeinatedFrenzy said...

I love it :) I think it would also look adorable in a bright, solid color for the summer, like a bright pink (or maybe I just like pink...) or adding a little vintage-y button would look cute. The pattern itself looks fabulous as it is, I think.


My Etsy Shop