Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great Day

We have awesome weather here and we sure took advantage of it today.  This morning I vacuumed the back porch furniture and then hosed the porch down.  Karli loved the water from the hose when it sprayed her.  I then cleaned the laundry room and then I sewed a new chair cushion for one of our wicker chairs.  We went to the cemetery and cleaned up Steve’s family graves…raked and put new flowers on them.  We came home and Rachel, Steve and Brad set up our trampoline (I supervised from the porch).  All in all it has been a very busy day.  This great weather is supposed to last for a few days. 

This coming weekend is the town wide yard sale here in Arcade.  We love going as a family and hunting for treasures.  Even Brad and Nick love to yard sale.  One year we found bike helmets for the boys that were almost new.  We like to keep a set at home and a set at the camper so we don’t have to take them back and forth.  I love finding clothing for the boys for the summer and I have often found name brands that are in great shape for a little bit of nothing.  Speaking of great outfits, Nick wore his new plaid shorts and matching t-shirt for the first time to school today. Brad has a set also, and I will take a pic when he wears his for the first time. Doesn’t Nick look so cute? (I am a bit prejudiced however) :o)

nick Here is a pic of the new plaid laptop sleeve/bag I finished yesterday.

plaid laptop bag 4

No comments:


My Etsy Shop