Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Top Pick

Today I have chosen to feature an Etsy shop owned by Joanna Goldman. Here is where to go to see more of her creative artistry. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6735925

scribblekids 3 Card Switch Plate Coverscribblekids 2

scribblekids 1

Scrabble Tile Pendant

WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO OPEN AN ETSY SHOP?

I randomly came across Etsy a few years ago and fell in love. I had some switch covers and cards already made, so I decided to try and sell them on Etsy.

WHAT KIND OF ITEMS TO YOU SELL IN YOUR ETSY SHOP?

I specialize in all things cute!! I have greetings cards, light switch covers, posters, pins, magnets and more.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ETSY SHOP (OTHER THAN YOUR OWN)?

One of my favorite Etsy shops is “Fionachapman”. I recently got her to make me a custom pair of earrings that I wore to my brother’s wedding. They were beautiful. Check out her shop here. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5857865

Thank you Joanna for sharing your shop with us. Make sure and take a peek at all her cute items up for sale in her shop.

I have had a request to share the recipe for the “Cauliflower Potato Salad” that I mentioned yesterday. I will be posting that recipe tomorrow (Friday) so be sure to check back. :o)

1 comment:

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

Her artwork is amazing! What a find!


My Etsy Shop