Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Early Saturday

One of these days Nick is going to sleep past 7 am on a
Saturday morning.  This morning he came bombing into our room at 6:45 am.  He wondered why my eyes had red in them..LOL I said because I am tired. 

I finished my new “Twilight bag yesterday.  This one is a messenger bag and is inspired by the “Twilight” book, “Breaking Dawn”.  I have really enjoyed making the “Twilight” bags, for one things I got to do some painting which I always enjoy.

twilight chess 5 front

twilight chess 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

                       back

twilight chess 4 inside

On another note,was the season finale of “Grey’s  Anatomy” fantastic or what.  Rachel and I were sure the guy hit by the bus was George almost as soon as they brought him in.  On the other hand, I am a huge “Bones” fan and I was very disappointed in their season finale.  I actually fell asleep during the show, and I NEVER fall asleep during “Bones”.  I would love to hear what you guys thought about the season finales you watched.  :o)

2 comments:

katy said...

i can't believe you caught on that it was george that early! i'm just clueless lol. i only realized that something fishy was up when the chief said he left that morning. the office finale was great, too! ^.^

LillyShayStyle said...

I'm a Twilight fanatic, the bag is great!


My Etsy Shop