Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday

Well, we have another rainy, windy day here in Arcade, NY. I plan to actually go work in my studio for a while today. I need to make Nick's new pajama pants smaller. Brad got them for him for Christmas and they are size 14 and he wears an 8. LOL Nick wants to wear them so badly and has been teasing me to fix them since Christmas. Rachel is taking the boys to see "Bedtime Stories" this afternoon, so that might just be a good time to work.

I heard from Steven this morning and he has been working for a temp agency and work has been hit and miss. He got on a construction job today that will last till at least March, so he was happy about that. He hopes to go back and work at camp this summer.

I will be so glad when all the Christmas goodies are gone. Steve, Rachel and I are going to start dieting after the 1st of the year. We can't decide whether to do South Beach or Weight Watchers. I was thinking maybe a combination of the both of them. We had very good success with South Beach a few years ago and I had compiled a whole notebook of recipes and many were so good. We have asked ourselves why we stopped eating that way when we liked the food so much. All we can come up with is stupidity. Anyway, we need to see if we can even afford Weight Watchers. They are offering free registration so that will help. I was thinking we could count points and eat a lot of the South Beach recipes. Which ever we do we just need to stick to it!! :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop