Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two Sales Today

I was starting to get a bit nervous because I had not had a sale in a few days.....then boom I got an order for a ballerina bag and a little while later I sold a childrens art/chef apron. Those sales sure lifted my spirits. I loved the three ballerina bags I had made and wondered why they weren't selling, so that felt nice. :o) I really like these little aprons I have listed, and this morning I was trying to think of a way to promote them. I decided to offer free U.S. and Canadian shipping on all aprons, both adult and childrens from Dec. 9th-Dec.14th. I don't know if the sale of this apron was based on that promotion, but I will take it. It would be really cool if buyers would leave a note under "note to seller", and tell me how they found my shop. It would be nice to know which methods of publicity are the ones working. LOL I really LOVE having these two etsy stores and I think it has been good for me.

I am working on two really cute monkey purses. I had some fabric that is perfect...kind of furry. I had drawn up a design quite a while ago, and this is the first chance I have had to try it out. I hope they turn out as cute as I think they are going to be. As soon as I get them listed I will put a pic here on my blog for all to see. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop