Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow, Snow and More Snow

We are due to get up t0 2 more feet of snow by morning accompanied by lots of wind. I am assuming the kids will be having another snow day tomorrow....they are hoping!! I got the apron made for Rachel today and still have one more thing to make before Christmas. Steve made some banana bread as we had some bananas we were going to lose if we didn't do something with them. I made a small batch of Mexican wedding cake cookies with a maraschino in the middle. Steve actually faced the weather and went out and grilled steaks for dinner. We had raw fried potatoes and green beans as well as brussel sprouts (one of my favorites). This is short as it is already midnight and I may actually have to get up and get kids off to school, although I really doubt it. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop