Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is Over!

Well, I don't know how everyone else feels, but I am pooped and as much as I loved the holidays and spending some wonderful time with my family, I am glad it is over. It was a wonderful Christmas despite the changes and those loved ones who were missing. My husband was awesome!! He did most of the cooking and even did the dishes after our holiday ham dinner today.
We loved having Megan and Scott and their two dogs come Friday night and stay until this evening.
By the time the kids went to bed I have to admit to some frayed nerve endings..LOL Tomorrow is a whole new day and I look forward to some quality time with them. Rachel has been a good help too over the holidays. She is so good with Nick and handles him well, which is a huge help. The boys did great over the holidays. Today was the toughest, but they were really wound up and the adults were exhausted..not a good combination..LOL I look forward to getting back to writing daily and keeping everyone up to date with our crazy life. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop