Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Not much time

Well, I just don't seem to have enough time in the day. I have been working hard getting things made for the craft show this weekend. There are so many things I would like to have done. On top of that, this is the busy time for my business with people doing their Christmas shopping. So, when you don't see a post on here, or at least much of one, you will know I am just too busy. LOL

Steve and I are usually pretty much done Christmas shopping by now and we are no where near that. We don't even have our tree up yet and that usually goes up the weekend after Thanksgiving. Once we get through this weekend, hopefully we can get on track.

I wanted to wish my sister-in-law good luck today as I believe she took her pharmacy assistant exam. I would be willing to bet that she aced it. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop