Sunday, November 23, 2008

You know it is a Good Day When......

You know it was a good day when you get a new bag ready to list in your etsy store and still have time to watch a really good movie. "Journey to the Center of the Earth" was actually very good and quite entertaining. I didn't think I would like it, but I LOVED it. The whole family felt that way. We actually just finished watching it for the second time. It has lots of action and even the few scarier scenes with the dinosaurs and the fish with the huge teeth didn't scare our 7 year old who is becomes afraid very easily. He really liked it too.

Now, about the new camo bag I made today. My youngest foster daughter outgrew a cute skirt from "Old Navy", that we had gotten her last winter. It was just too cute to go into the bag for the second hand store, so I created what I think is a really cute bag. You can check it out at this addy
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17725067 It is a nice feeling when you can take something no one can wear anymore and make it into something useful again.

No comments:


My Etsy Shop