Thursday, November 13, 2008

What a day!

My day started nice and early today. My hubby and I had to take three of our kids for appointments. What would a trip to Springville be without a shopping stop at Walmart? The girls needed winter boots and Nick conived us out of a pair of slippers which he did need. He came home and put them on and refused to go out again with his Dad because he was wearing his slippers...LOL

I did manage to go down to my studio and get some sewing done. I bought this awesome Alexander Henry fabric a while ago and hadn't decided what to make with it. It is blue with apples and pears, so I decided to try it with a new pattern I had for a drawstring purse. I did get it half done and it is really cute. I will post a pic when it is finished.

I sold one of my owl purses yesterday...it was actually my personal favorite of the six I made. I got that packed up and shipped out today. It has been a fairly busy week with my shops and getting orders. I sure hope that keeps up. :o)

We cheated last night by having eggs and toast for dinner. Tonight we cheated really bad and had cereal. LOL Of course we had a big lunch at the Chinese Buffet, so we didn't need much. My brother Joe and sister-in-law Denise are the ones that turned us on to Chinese food. We went out with them and they taught us what was good. Up until then we had no clue what to order.
My personal favorite is the green beans. They are so crunchy and yummy. I also like the black peeper chicken with rice and sweet and sour chicken. That is about all I get. My tastes change every so often. I used to love lo-mein and now I don't really care for it.

We are going to watch Grey's Anatomy. Thankfully we are doing the DVR thing so we can watch it at our convenience. I have to say that the DVR is a wonderful invention. There are so many shows I might have to miss. One new show that Steve and I both enjoy is "The Mentalist". It is really good, so we DVR it and watch it after "NCIS".

Time to tip back in my chair and put my feet up. Tomorrow will be here too fast.




1 comment:

Megan said...

I think you should dvr Fringe. Bones, Fringe and Eli Stone are the best!


My Etsy Shop