Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bradly's Birthday

Bradly turned 11 today. It is hard to believe he is that old. He was only 4 when he came to us in foster care. He has so many problems, but he does have such a generous heart. Sometimes I can't help but wonder what he would have been like if he had been born into a family that did not abuse him, neglect him and hurt his spirit. It is so sad what some people do to their children and many of them had a bad childhood too. Time to stop the cycle.

I got a few new bags finished and listed tonight. My mom and I placed a bid on Alchemy which is on Etsy. My mom had to knit 6 pair of mittens for potatoes. This nice women is doing a sculpture and needed these mittens, which are 3 1/2 inches long...brown with red tips. We have all chuckled about mittens for potatoes, but I think Mom enjoyed doing it. She got them all finished and is now working on an order for a pair of womens pink mittens. She has sold quite a few pair of mittens.

Well, I am off to bed. Tomorrow is my day to sleep in, so I always stay up late on Sat. nights. LOL They are calling for snow here starting overnight and then heavier accumulations starting Sunday night into Monday.

No comments:


My Etsy Shop