Sunday, November 30, 2008

Frustrated

I just spent close to two hours setting up a mosaic on flickr. It took me awhile to figure out how to download pictures to Flickr and then upload them into my mosaic, but I finally figured it out. After I completed it, the next step was to save it to my computer....I could not figure out how to make that part work. Needless to say, I am very frustrated. I guess the best thing is to go to bed and call Megan tomorrow :o) She is my computer fixer upper. I am suposed to be able to load the mosaic onto my twitter page. If any of my readers have an idea that might help, PLEASE lety me know. LOL

I did list three new items tonight between my two shops, plus I sold my hamburger apron this afternoon. That was great. Anyway, I am so tired and it is almost 1 am, so I best say goodnight. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop