Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Next Christmas

My youngest daughter and my hubby and I were talking about how different next Christmas is going to be. Megan and Scott will be having their baby in June and we will have our first grand baby to shop and make things for. We are all very excited about the new addition to our family. I think Megan will just be happy when she is done feeling sick, so she can enjoy her pregnancy. Anyway, the baby should be six months old by then and really a lot of fun. I have a feeling Grandpa and Grandma will be making many more treks to Canada . :o) It is funny sometimes how fast time goes. It doesn't seem like all that long ago that we were having our babies, and now one of them is having a baby. When the kids were little it felt like they would always be little and we would always be tired, and then we blinked and they were grown. I have to say that we are proud of the people they have become, and Steve and I have truly been blessed.

No comments:


My Etsy Shop