Sunday, November 30, 2008

Craft Show

On Friday of this week we will be going to set up for a Christmas craft show in Franklinville, NY. I haven't done a craft show in years and I guess I am a little nervous. I will go and help get the tables all set up, but Rachel and her best friend, Amanda are going to be there from 9 am to 4 pm on Sat. to do the selling. There is so much more I wanted to have done for it, but there is only so much time, and of course the calendar for this week is really full. I figured that what I was meant to have done, I would have done and that is that. Now, that should mean I would quit worrying...right? Ha ha, I will worry until it is over, that is just me.

I did list three new things tonight in my holiday and gift shop (www.ArelelDesigns2.etsy.com), and I am still trying to get that mosaic up and running. If you check the background of my Twitter page, http://twitter.com/ArelelDesigns you will find that I did figure out how to make one photo into tiny little tiles. It is enough to make you dizzy..LOL At least it is a step in the right direction. When I finally figure it out, it will probably be really simple. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop