Thursday, November 20, 2008

Etsy Shop Sales

Business has been pretty steadily improving. Last night someone bought three matching "Tattoo"pieces. This lady said that she was actually looking to Christmas shop for her sister-in-law and ended up buying herself some Christmas presents..LOL Sounds like fun to me.

I got three little children's art/chef aprons done and listed today. I think they are cute. Talked Nick into modeling them for me to take pics. He wasn't too thrilled, but ended up enjoying it. I have more all cut out, but not sure where I can get a little girl to model the girl aprons.

I discovered another place on line to sell handmade items. It is called "Artfire". I had never heard of it. I have Megan checking it out for me as she can decipher info. way better than I can. It sounded promising, but time will tell.

Guess I am out of steam tonight. It has been a long day, and tomorrow we need to be in Williamsville early as Bradly is having tubes put in his ears. We will bring him home for the weekend when he is discharged. Then I have a whole week of no school to look forward to..UGH. The highlight of that is not having to get up at 6:30 am. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised and thingfs will go well. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop