Saturday, June 6, 2009

Off To The Drive-In

I just made a couple of big bowls of homemade popcorn and the drinks are chilling.  We are taking the boys to see, “UP”, and “Night at the Museum  II”, at the drive-in which is about 15 minutes from our house.  They are so excited as this is the first time we have been this year. Steve took the van through the carwash so the outside of the windows are clean and then he washed the inside of the windows, so we are all set.  Rachel is going too and will take her own car.  She will have Nick and we will park next to each other, this way, everyone can see and the big bonus is the boys can’t bicker!!  It is a great night for it…warm, but not too warm and no rain.

We drove around Lime Lake today as it was their yard sale day.  We spent a whole $1.50.  Steve bought me a light for my studio and the boys got a pr. of headsets to play with.  They need batteries, and even if they don’t work, they are having a blast with them and they were only 50 cents.  We are pretty good at hunting down the bargains, but the yard sale queen is my sister-in-law, Denise.  I think she is the one that got me started on them and boy, can she hunt down a bargain!!

I finally listed the last two kid’s aprons today in my “Holiday and Gift Shop”.  I feel really good about getting them done as they have been sitting around, all cut out for months.  I need to make a couple more men’s Barbeque aprons. I made 2 before Christmas and they both sold.  Here are the other two aprons.  :o)

pink pig apron 1

zoo apron 1

No comments:


My Etsy Shop