Thursday, June 18, 2009

If You Own A Cat…..

I was thinking about some of the wonderful items I have purchased from various Etsy shops in the past year.  One of the coolest items I purchased was the Christmas gifts we bought for our two cats (Stopho and McGreggor).  There is an Etsy shop that goes by the name “Hannapt”, and they make items for cats.  The “Eyeball” balls we bought came in a set of 2 and were only $10 for the pair.  Here is how Hannapt describe their “eyeballs”.

{These splendid cat toys are handmade with clean recycled sweatshirt fabric, this provides a great nubby texture cats love to chew on. Everything is stitched on without the use of glues or scary chemicals. Stuffed with plenty of minty organic catnip these eyeballs are a hit! Big enough not to roll into the cavern under your stove or fridge but light enough to bat around for hours. They are kitten tested, perfect to chew, kick, bat and pounce on. I make the eyeballs in tiny batches so the catnip is fresh and tasty!}

il_430xN.75659033 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26519550   is where to go to check out these awesome cat toys.  Both of our cats absolutely loved these eyeballs……actually our dogs even played with them, although it is not recommended.   :o)

3 comments:

Mouchois said...

Haha. I love those things! I bought one for Melvin, but he's too small to play with them, so far. But he tries!

Also, we're waiting to test for epilepsy. I had a dog that had epilepsy and remember it well. The vet doesn't feel that it is epilepsy, though, due to the way that the seizures are, I guess.

Thank you for your comment. :D

Bare Moose said...

They are great!!

Bare Moose said...

They are great!!


My Etsy Shop