Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chloe

Our family was very sad and upset to learn yesterday that our family dog of almost 11 years has cancer.  We haven’t told the two younger boys, but our grown children all agree with our decision not to do the treatment.  It would be horrible for her and we just want her to live out the time she has left being loved and happy.  We will just love and enjoy her until the time comes to take her back to the Dr.  He said we would know when that time was.  :o

CHLOEchloeOn another note, I am in the process of making 5 totes/diaper bags from the basic pattern I created for the “Doggie Travel Bags”.   I have sold a couple of the doggie bags as purses already, so I thought I would make up 5 of them in different fabrics and see what happens.  I did sell a lizard tooth fairy pillow from my Holiday and
Gift shop over night, so that was nice. :o)

3 comments:

byapryl said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. My kitty who is also 11 may have cancer as well. I hope not but if so we will not be treating either. Its a hard decision to make.

velvetwoods said...

Oh so sorry to hear that.It is a tough one and I chose I made with my 14 year old a few years ago.At least you know that your dog knows she is well loved and has a great life with a family that dearly loves her. Hugs to cloe XOXOX

Unknown said...

good morn...
so sorry to hear about your beloved family pet..
hope your vet will come to you...
mine did .. BRUTAL

glad we popped in today..
beautiful blog...
mona & the girls


My Etsy Shop