Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Fridge is Clean!!

Yes, I finally got around to tossing out all the outdated stuff in our fridge and washing the shelves.  It looks so good when I open it and can see everything.  Now, I have promised myself that I am going to keep it this way…LOL….I wonder how long that will last!!

We rented “Hotel for Dog’s” and I must say it is a very good movie.  I was in tears when the brother and sister got placed separately.  It is a great family movie if you get a chance to see it.

I listed a new diaper/tote bag last night.  I really need to retake the pictures as I am not pleased with them at all.  Here is one of the pics.

black and purple diaper bag 1 I made some wonderful Blueberry muffins for breakfast.   I got the recipe out of the same cookbook I got the potato salad recipe that I posted about a month ago.  These muffins were super healthy, yet they were so yummy.  Tomorrow I will share the recipe.  :o)

2 comments:

Regina Moore said...

Cleaning the fridge is something that I definitely should consider at my house!

Giftz and Greetingz said...

This Bag is soooo CUTE!!


My Etsy Shop