Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father’s Day

Well, the weather is not great, but it sounds like it is going to be wonderful for the rest of the week, and we can have a great day no matter what the weather is.  My parents and Steve’s brother are coming for a yummy lasagna dinner today.  We are having a tossed salad and Italian bread as well as a “Father’s Day” cake.  Mmmm

I finally got the pics taken of my newest diaper/tote bag.  I love this blue and white pinstripe fabric with daisies strewn about on it.  It would make a great diaper bag or an every day tote.

daisy diaper bag 1

I am not usually a big fan of plastic canvas creations, but I saw a couple of really cute games in an Etsy shop yesterday, and they were made from plastic canvas.  The shop is called “  Gailscrafts “, and here are a couple of pics of these cute tic tac toe games.  Here is the link to her shop. 

il_430xN.74251742

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6851853

 

 

 

 

 

 

il_430xN.73459763

No comments:


My Etsy Shop