Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunny Sunday

I must say it seems wonderful to get up to a beautiful sunny day.  I am not sure how warm it will be, but just having the sunshine puts me in a better frame of mind.

Today I would like to feature a shop that makes awesome playhouses for children,that fit right over a card table.  This Etsian is extremely clever and talented.  I love that the “Post Office” also has a mail bag and letters made of felt also.  My mom and I made something like these as a gift for my brothers when I was a kid.  We all had hours of fun playing in it.  The link for this shop is     http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6117191&page=1&section_id=&order=

Here are a couple of my favorite playhouses.  You can also custom order a playhouse to meet the likes of the child you are buying it for.  :o)

il_430xN.41725199

il_430xN.75331277


My Etsy Shop