Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy Listing New Items

I just finished listing 3 girl’s felt, play wallets as well as a girls play clutch.  It is a great day for taking pictures outside, and I have had these made for awhile so it seems good to finally get them listed.  Here are  the front and back views of three of them.

blue wallet 4 front

blue kids wallet 4

 

 

 

 

                             back

pink wallet front

pink wallet 3

 

 

 

 

                          back

kids clutch 1 clutch front

kids clutch 2

 

 

 

 

              clutch back

 

On another note, I was wondering if anyone happened to watch the new show on Lifetime channel last night.  It is called “Drop Dead Diva”.  Steve, Rachel and I watched it and loved it.  If anyone else watched it, I would love to hear what you think.  :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop