Saturday, July 25, 2009

50’s Festival

Today our town is sponsoring their annual 50’s festival at the village park.   We are hoping to go over and check out the antique car show (my husband’s thing…not mine LOL), as well as listen to the 50’s music.  We are hoping the weather holds out as it is supposed to rain this afternoon.

I just retook pictures of my apple and pear drawstring bag, which I had changed the string on, and relisted it.  It has had 400 hits, so it would be great if it finally sold.  I know the pics are so important to good sales, and some of mine need to be redone.  Here is one of the new pics.  :o)

apple pear 1

1 comment:

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

The hand bag is cute. Your blog is very nice. The images are very beautiful. God is Great. Best wishes.

http://www.thedynamicnature.com


My Etsy Shop