Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!!

I thought April was supposed to be the rainy month!!  It seems like it rains every day here lately, and I am so sick of it!!  Our back yard is under water again.  The good news is that our flowers are growing just great!!

Yesterday was a very nice day.  The boys had counseling, so we went to Sprague Brook Park and had a picnic supper and the boys played on the playground.  We discovered that they have three different fishing ponds there, so we are going to plan another picnic and take their fishing poles. 

Yesterday was evidently a great selling day also.  I got a call from our groomer to say she had sold the “Doggie Travel Bag” I had on display in her shop, and she sold a dog collar.  Last night when we got home I saw that I had sold one of the “Twilight” bags to a customer in England.  I am so thankful for the sales and hope they continue.  :o)

il_430xN.70907488

il_430xN.69898298

 

 

This is the bag that sold yesterday!!

No comments:


My Etsy Shop