Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Relaxing Sunday

This has been such a nice, relaxing day. I can't say that I have accomplished too much, but that is ok. I am on my third book in a series I am reading by Brandilyn Collins. She is a Christian mystery author and she keeps you on the edge of your seat. I got the first one of her books from my best friend, Peggy. Since then, Rachel went on line and requested more through our library system. If anyone gets a chance to read her, I highly recomend her books.

Chris' first court date was Thurs. The charges were dropped to a misdemeanor and they released him until his next court date in March. He could still serve a year in county jail, but that is sure better than state prison. We hope and pray that he can get his act together.

I am excited about a new opportunity to sell my bags. The owner of a tattoo shop is purchasing some of my items made with the Alexander Henry "Inked" fabric, and he is going to sell them in his shop. If they sell as well as he thinks they will, he wants to order more. What a great opportunity for both of us.

We are doing good on "South Beach". It seems really easy now. I dropped down into a new catagory yesterday, which thrilled me. That is almost 20 lbs. off and it feels good. I try not to think about how far I have to go. I have been trying to focus on being healthy rather than being thin...if that makes sense.

We have been cooking chicken breast with the bone in all day in our crockpot with onions, garlic and green peppers. The meat is falling off the bones now, so shortly I will shred it with 2 forks and we will have chicken tacos for dinner. TOPS Market sells these wonderful, whole grain tortilla shells, and we will put some chicken, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce, plus light sour cream and taco sauce on them. I hope they turn out as good as I have planned. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop