Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Morning

Yes, that is right..."Good morning". I am not only blogging at 8 am, but I am showered and dressed and ready for the day. My meds are working and I am definitely feeling better. I am still coughing, but not as bad as I was. Hopefully the cough will be gone completely over the weekend. I was quite relieved that our CSE meeting at school was canceled yesterday. I was worried I would be coughing so hard that I would be disrupting the meeting. They are going to try and reschedule or next week.

I guess I had a burst of energy yesterday as I managed to finish two bags and get them listed. Check out my etsy shop if you would like to admire them..LOL I would like to get another bag done today, but I do need to vaccum and dust first, not to mention fold about 3 loads of towels..UGH.

Have I mentioned that I have given up coffee?? I did have a couple of cups one day when we went to Altons for lunch as they have the best coffee int he whole world. Other than that I have been drinking green tea with pomegranate or blueberry. I also have an herbal pomegranate tea that is so yummy. I never knew I could enjoy tea as much as I do. Steve even drinks some once in a while. :o)

3 comments:

Chrisy said...

Don't think I could give up coffee...but I only have one in the morning...saw you on the dust forums....nice bags...the monkey's very appealing...

Anonymous said...

We went thru a very bad ice storm several weeks ago (as did many others) but we began drinking tea each evening to help warm us up (we had no heat or electricity) and I discovered Celestial Tea's Cinnamon Apple Spice...one of the best I have ever drank...full of flavor.

Audrey said...

There is no way I am giving up my morning coffee - plus the family would probably make it for me if I tried (I'm the only coffee drinker). I have managed to cut down to 2-3 cups a day - really big cups.


My Etsy Shop