Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brrrr....

The thermometer is steadily dropping and we are supposed to be down in the single digits by morning with a below zero wind chill factor. They are also calling for another 6 inches of snow. We had to take the boys to their Dr. appointment in Springville this afternoon. About 10 minutes before we had to leave it started snowing like crazy and the roads were awful. It usually takes 20-25 minutes to get there and it took 45 minutes today. We would not even have gone except we needed scripts for their meds. Coming back was a little better but we had to wait for awhile on the road as a car had gone off the road and the tow truck was trying to get it out. I am sure glad I don't have to go any where for the rest of the week.

Steven is all moved into his apartment and I am waiting for him to send a couple of pictures by way of his cell phone. I bet it feels really good to him to have a place to call his own. He said it has been cold down there...him and his friends decided it was too cold to go fishing out in the gulf on Sunday. I think he said it was about 40 degrees.

Reid got here safe and sound yesterday. It is really great to have him here, although we haven't seen him today at all since he is hanging out with his friends...and that is fine too. Tomorrow Rachel and Megan are going to see "Rent". I hope the weather is ok for Megan to drive down from Hamilton, Ont.

Well, I am ready to put my feet up and snuggle into my fleecy blanket and read or watch tv. I think American Idol starts tonight. :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop