Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where Has The Week Gone???

Wow, this week has just flown by.  Hard to believe it is almost Friday.  We have to run to JoAnn Fabrics tomorrow.  I have an order for a set of dog booties made out of tie dye fleece.  Hopefully the store has some…they have so much fleece, it would seem there should be some tie dye there somewhere. 

Bradly had a great birthday despite the fact that he was not feeling well.  We kept him home from school on Monday and took him to the Dr.  Thankfully he did not have the flu, but he did have an ear infection.  He is feeling much better thanks to the antibiotics.

I was blessed today to sell 10 sets of dishcloths from my shop.  That was a total of 20 dishcloths.  I am thrilled that they sold as I have had them awhile and it seemed like they were never going to sell. 

My Arelel Designs shop has some new girls purses made from various children’s fabrics.  I also made a drawstring backpack for a preschool aged child out of Dora the Explorer fabric.  I thought I would post some of the pics.  I don’t know about all of you, but I love seeing pictures when I read blogs.  :o) 

camp rock 1

dora bp 1 

hm2

dora e 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hsm 1

tinkerbell 1

No comments:


My Etsy Shop