Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cleaning Day

I have declared that today is going to be our “deep” cleaning day in the living room.  All furniture will be moved out, vacuuming done and the curtains washed.  By getting this done today, the living room will look nice for Thanksgiving and will be all set  to put up our Christmas tree this weekend.  I sure hope I muster up a little more energy than I have right now..LOL

On Sunday I  got very nervous while I was looking at the store ads.  I had put on my reading glasses, but everything was a bit blurry…not as bad as when I don’t wear my glasses, but I couldn’t see very well.  I asked my hubby if he thought I was due for an eye exam, because I thought my eyes had gotten much worse.  I have to admit I was rather nervous as I am diabetic and have been eating some sweets I shouldn’t be…so I thought it was effecting my eyes.  Well, when I took off my glasses and went to set them down, I saw that one of my lenses had fallen out….Steve and I really had a good laugh over that one..LOL  :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the same plan for this weekend coming. How about you come and do mine when you're finished? :-)


My Etsy Shop