Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finished My Newest Tote Bag

Finally, I have finished this humorous new tote bag I have been working on for the past three days.  I think it is really cute and hopefully someone else thinks so too.  Take a peak and see what you think.

tote I have to go to my studio and make a list of all the thread I need.  I feel so stupid because I was all excited that Joann Fabrics was running a weekend sale with all the thread buy one get one free.  The sale they usually have is 50% off.  Last night my hubby made the comment that probably some people would think because the word free was in the ad that it was a better deal, but it is the same as 50 % off.  I couldn’t believe I was one of those people.  LOL  Well, I am off to get ready for the big trip to Joann’s.  If you don’t hear from me for a day or two, it might mean I am still there browsing and ogling the big selection of fabrics,,,don’t send out the search party as I always return eventually.  :o)

2 comments:

Almay Alday said...

Love the bag! I can totally relate to the message! Hope you haven't lost yourself in JoAnn's! I love it in there!

DixieDoodleGoodies said...

this is so cute!! She'll be there a while;)


My Etsy Shop