Friday, February 26, 2010

Waiting for Biopsy Results

Don’t you just hate waiting for test results?  I am sure everything is fine, but then I wonder how many other people felt that way and found out they did have cancer??  I had a biopsy done on Wednesday and I am not sure how long it takes to get the results back, but I hope it is soon.  As you can tell, I am a bit nutty about such things…LOL.

We got quite a bit of snow during the night and it sounds like more is on the way.  Since it was my day to get Bradly up for school at 6:15 a.m., I must admit I was praying that school would be delayed an hour or two due to the snow, but it didn’t happen.  An extra hour or two in bed would have been very welcome.  :o)

I am trying something different for dinner tonight.  The plan is to cut zucchini squash in half lengthwise and hollow out to create a boat.  I am going to stuff the squash with Italian seasoned ground turkey breast browned with some onion and maybe a few mushrooms.  The squash gets par boiled before it is stuffed.  The stuffed squash go onto into a baking pan and bake until soft.  I think I will add a bit of cheese over the top just before I take them out of the oven.  I will let you know how they turn out…..I am a big fan of zucchini and love when I think of something different to do with them.

We watched our little sweeties for a while on Monday.  I am amazed at how much the babies grow between visits.  Here is a cute picture of Morgan and Emma.  I just love being a Grandma.  :o)

20974_323569432489_718642489_3407437_4901508_s

No comments:


My Etsy Shop