Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dog Obedience Class

Well our dog Karli who is 3/4 Dachshund and 1/4 Jack Russell started dog obedience class last night.  Karli REALLY needs this class.  Rachel is taking her for this 8 week course and we hope does well.  Our older dog, Chloe flunked out of obedience class…LOL

My husband ended up having a terrible time getting his mouth to stop bleeding after his tooth extraction.  The blood thinner he takes didn’t help this situation.  He had the tooth extracted on Monday and it finally quit bleeding around 5 pm on Tues.  He was glad he didn’t have to go back to the surgeon and we were both so relieved when it finally quit bleeding.

I am working on a lovely green corduroy lap top/messenger bag. I have a beautiful coordinating green fabric with small leaves for the lining.  I hope it turns out as nice as I am picturing it.  When I get it finished, I will post a pic. 

We are having our last “Crisis Management Class” today.  We have learned a lot and I would highly recommend this class to all parents whether or not they have behaviorally challenged children.  :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop