Thursday, February 18, 2010

Obits

Well, the obituary page of our local paper was quite depressing today.  It seems that there were many recent deaths and just about all of them were our age or younger.  Ouch!  I was just on Facebook and saw that a friend from high school lost his sister on Tuesday and that another classmate is not doing well.  This time of year is depressing enough without all these deaths.

On another note, our son Reid is heading to Messina this weekend to be fitted for the tux he will be wearing in August when he stands up in a friends wedding.  I talked to both Reid and Steven this week which was really nice.  We saw Chris last Friday when we watched his little girls.  He is job hunting again and we hope he can find something.

My mom told me today that I really needed to update my blog.  I told her that so many times I have sat down to do just that, only to realize I don’t have anything to say that someone might want to read…LOL.  I do apologize to my readers for my lapse in updating.  I will try to do better.  This week we are just trying to  maintain our sanity as the kids have a week off from school.  LOL  Nick went to Mom and Dad’s on Tues. which was really nice.  He had a great time and I think Mom and Dad enjoyed his visit (we sure did).  :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop