Saturday, February 20, 2010

Olympics

I have been enjoying the Olympic events being televised.  My personal favorites are downhill skiing, snowboarding and speed and pair skating.  It is amazing what wonderful athletes these people are and how hard they have worked to get to the Olympic games.

I finally listed the corduroy messenger bag I had been working on.  I am having trouble getting really motivated.  Maybe this next week with the kids back in school I will get my creativity going again.

We are planning on taking the boys to Red Robin for lunch tomorrow.  We had planned on going today, but right before we were going to leave, Steve had a strange dizzy spell and almost fell down.  We decided we had better wait and go tomorrow…..Nick was disappointed because this is his all time favorite place to eat.  :o)

green mb 1

green mb 5

No comments:


My Etsy Shop