Friday, October 2, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Yesterday kicked off the official “Breast Cancer Awareness Month”.  I was impressed to see that even the NFL jerseys as well as many other items have been made up in pink and that the players will be wearing  to show their support for this special month.  Of course, the way those football players are built, they would look masculine in pink or any other color.  :o) 

We are heading out for a fish fry lunch with my parents.  We have not had one in so long, I can’t even remember the last time we partook of a fish fry.  Our 29th wedding anniversary is on Sunday, Oct. 4th, so we figured this would be our only chance to go out to eat without kids, so we better take it.

Today is my brother James 47th birthday.  Wow, it is hard to believe he is that old, but then I remember that I am 4 years older than he is…ouch!!

I thought in the spirit of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I would put up the pics of the few items I carry in my shop that promotes this awareness. breast cosmetic 1 :o)

 

 

 

Zippered cosmetic bag

 

il_430xN.25778929Patchwork Bag

breast cp 1 

 

 

 

zip change purse

No comments:


My Etsy Shop