Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Well, I have been busy with the kids being off school for three days.  Nick has been having a difficult time controlling his temper, which has made the weekend a bit rough.  We did go to Walmart yesterday in search of a zippered binder that Bradly was required to have for school.  The only zippered binders they had we lavender or pink, which obviously did not work.  I did get  some really cute Winnie the Pooh fabric to make a diaper bag for Chris’ (our 22 year old adopted son) girlfriend.  They are having a baby in November and have decided on a Winnie the Pooh theme.  We ended up coming home and going to Walgreens and they didn’t have the binder either.  Just by chance that Rite Aid might have a few left, Steve ran  in.  They had lots of them and they were 1/2 off,  so he got a really nice black zippered binder for about $9.00.  We drove 45 minutes to  Walmart and it turns out it wasn’t necessary, although it was a gorgeous day for a drive and we really enjoyed the outing.

I have an order for two art smocks I have been working on.  Rachel’s friend ordered them for her two boys for school.  One is skulls and one is dinosaurs.  I have the skull one almost finished.

Steve and I are in the process of opening a third Etsy shop.   You are allowed to have a maximum of three shops.  This shop will carry all kinds of dog items…healthy snacks, collars and leashes, booties and doggie travel bags.  I will share more about this the next time I update.  :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop