Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to School

Brad and Nick started back to school today.  Nick is now in 3rd grade and Brad is in 6th grade.  Bradly was awesome this morning and it seemed so nice.  His bus was late.  Nick did great also, and his bus was 10 minutes early.  Thank goodness he was ready.  I took a couple of pics and had intended to take a better one of Nick outside, but because the bus was early, this one will have to do.  :o)

b school Bradly

 

nick school 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                       Nick

I also finished a cute angel art smock and got it listed yesterday.  I thought I would share a picture of it.  I did not have a little girl to model it for pictures, and I couldn’t convince Nick to model it..LOL  I think it is cute.  I need to make one for a boy today and get it listed.  :o)

girls art smock 1

2 comments:

illi said...

They are so adorable!

Justine said...

Very cute sons! And cute little art smock too!

Justine
http://justnibbles.blogspot.com/


My Etsy Shop