Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I thought I better update my blog before someone decided I had croaked or given it up..LOL  I have been really busy getting collars and bandanas made so we can open our new dog shop.  Today I am going to start making booties for the shop.  All of my items will also be on display at our dog groomers shop where I have had some collars on display for a few months.  Steve is busy trying out some healthy dog treat recipes.  Our two dogs love being the taste testers…LOL  Our daughter Megan has three dogs and we sent some samples to them and they loved them too. 

Bradly spent the weekend with Megan and Scott at their home in Hamilton, Ont.  We went up near the Canadian border last evening and met Megan so we could retrieve our son.  He had a wonderful time, and we really appreciate how wonderful our older children are with the younger ones.

Bradly is on cloud 9 because while he was gone this weekend, 6 of the Christmas ornaments sold that he had listed in “Bradly’s Corner” of one of my Etsy shops.  He is raring to make more and this was a huge boost to his self esteem.  I know how great I feel when I sell something I have made with my own hands, and now he has experienced this high.  :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop