Friday, May 21, 2010

Therapeutic Horseback Riding

Our two adopted sons are participating in another 6 week “Therapeutic Horseback Riding” class.  The first class was last night.  Nick chose to ride his horse friend “Sassy” who was his horse last time they had lessons.  Brads chose one of the new horses.  It is a wonderful course and the boys love it.

My dad is having surgery this morning to replace part of his knee.  I will be so glad when my mom calls to tell me he did ok.  He gets to come home tomorrow and then go out for rehab.

Our yard is a mess as we are having a new roof put on our house.  The roof is being completely removed and all new wood and shingles are going up.  Our attic is a mess from all the debris caused during the removal of the roof.  We have a lovely new yard ornament too…a large green dumpster in our front yard..LOL

Steve, Rachel and I are still losing weight…Steve has lost 38 pounds, I have lost 35 pounds and Rachel has lost almost 20 pounds since the middle of January.   Steve and I have a long way to go, but at least we are on our way to a healthier us!!  :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop