Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother’s Day Weekend

Our oldest daughter, Megan is coming for the weekend.  Her hubby Scott isn’t coming with her, but her new little black puppy will be traveling down with her from Hamilton, Ontario.  It will be so nice to see Megan.  Rachel will be here for dinner, but then she has to work.  Reid has to work also, and Steven is too far away to come for dinner since he lives in Houston, TX.  Chris and the grandbabies are stopping in the afternoon.  My hubby is making dinner tomorrow which will consist of calzones and tossed salad….my request.  My Mom and Dad will be here for dinner also.  Rachel is making a sugar free dessert that we all love.  I am looking forward to a nice day with my loved ones that can be here.  :o)

I hope all of my readers that are moms, have an extra special day also.  :o)

No comments:


My Etsy Shop