Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good News

My doctor visit this morning went very well.  The Dr. was thrilled with my weight loss of almost 25 pounds and my B/P was better than it has been in years.  When my blood work comes back, she said she thinks she may be able to lower my diabetic medication….yipee!!  I even consented to getting an pneumonia vaccine.  After my appointment, Steve and I went out to breakfast and boy was I in need of coffee since I had to fast for my blood work.

I found another awesome Etsy shop and wanted to share it with you.  I think the personalized bridesmaids plates are great….sometimes it is so hard to know what to get the bridesmaids.  The baby plates are great too.  Take a peek and see what you think.  This shop is called “Say Your Piece” and this artist specializes in custom ceramics. :o)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SayYourPiece?view_type=gallery&page=2

ac baby plateac2            garden marker

ac3

 

                                 bridesmaid plate

No comments:


My Etsy Shop